One of the oldest churches in Pangasinan, the Our Lady of Purification Parish Church has been standing in Binmaley since 1627. The church was first managed by the Dominicans until 1898 before it was taken over by the Diocesan clergy until 1932. The compound is spacious so that anyone could take long walks and appreciate the solemn heritage that the mere existence of the church exudes.
Address: Binmaley, Pangasinan
Hours: 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM ; 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM