Despite sustaining damages dealt by natural calamities and attacks by Japanese forces during World War II, the Sto. Niño Parish Church or Holy Child Parish Church continues to stand in Binalonan since 1841. It was transferred by Fr. Antonio Vinelas from Santa Catalina to its current site behind the town’s municipal hall. Inside the building, above the golden altar at the center, which enshrines a statue of the Holy Child, a prophetic painting of the Lord adorns the dome and lends luminance to the whole interior.