The town was founded in 1610 by Nicolas Patricio. He led them towards the realization of their obsession. His ideas led them where his heart follows. In grateful recognition of his sacrifices and excellent leadership, the people christened the town after his name and adopted San Nicolas de Tolentino as their patron saint.
Tourism Officer: Ms. Emelyn Manangan
Contact Number: 573-2237 / 632-4548