Sta. Barbara was originally called Sta. Barbara de Tolong. The town was founded on October 30, 1741. To commemorate the significance of its foundation, the local government declared October 30 as “Agew na Sta. Barbara” in October 30, 2009.
Sta. Barbara is the hometown of Don Daniel B. Maramba, the “Grand Old Man of Pangasinan” who served as the 7th Governor of Pangasinan. It was during his term that the Provincial Capitol Building was built in 1918.
Tourism Officer: —
Contact Number: 600-8051